[Hellsgate] Social

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 04:27:22 PDT 2012

Social was a lot of fun even with the threatening storm. We had about 25 people out last night. This group is growing and producing some fine artisans. From the braiding, leather working and spices that were out last night you showed a depth of knowledge that is mind blowing. I personally enjoyed the spice trading it was fun! I love bragging on Hellsgate and it people ( even Brandon) and do it as often as I can.
Steppes is fast approaching so make sure you have time off so you can attend the event. As always if you have any questions call me or Timur.

Mel

Stephen I see a Whataburger in our near future. I missed seeing you smiling face.

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy