[Hellsgate] Weekend

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 06:08:02 PDT 2012

My Lords and ladies,
Just wanted to give a quick update from this weekend. A lot of fabric was donated f to the group and we made/received around six or seven articles of clothing. M'lady Asta is pinning and prepping even more to get sewn. M'lord stephan made five loaner belts for the group which turned out nicely. I would like to thank everyone who came out and helped or just came out to hang out. If you ever have any old garb or extra garb you would like to donate to Hellsgate please let myself or Mistress Mel know. Again thank you for your participation on Saturday and in advance for future events. Also I would like to say happy late mothers day to all the mothers in the group.
Yours in service and gratitude,
Havaar
sent from my Samsung Mobile