[Hellsgate] last night's guild meeting

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 08:18:26 PDT 2012

Thank you Dawn for the wonderful class on textures mugs. I personally had a blast rolling and playing with the clay.  I can't wait to work on my mug some more and find something around the house to textured it with.  I believe we had 10 people working on mugs and that is awesome. I can't wait to see the end product. The cooking guild and the A&S guild is doing wonderful and hopefully we are on track to receive one of the guild awards from the Barony,
Stephanie you are doing a great job as our A&S minister. I really appreciate all you do to keep us rolling along.
Remember tonight is our visit from the leather workers guild from Bryn Gwlad.

See everyone tonight!

Mel