[Hellsgate] Tonight

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu May 10 11:31:18 PDT 2012

Let us know.  With the change in weather and the heavy rain and storms here
in Cove right now, Lady Alexandra is in some major pain.  I just put her to
bed for 2 hrs, but if the weather continues she won't be in any shape to do
anything.  I know I promised to be there tonight (after all we have missed 3
for one reason or another) and I really wanted to get into my old armor and
fight.  If it's raining fighting is probably out anyway.  I swear we are not
running away or dropping out, just circumstances have been wierd.  Well, I
have ranteed on long enough, I will get back to finishing up my new
vambraces.  Let me know about tonight, but I may have to make a judgement
call depending on how my lady is doing.
Still planning on being a m'lady Sybele's this Saturday for garb work.

Yours in Service
Humbly and ashamedly
Lord Eric