[Hellsgate] Cooking guild

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:07:39 PDT 2012

This Wednesday is the monthly meeting of the cooking guild. Starting at 8 pm to discuss the recipe, and what we did. Bring your dish to share with the populace. Populace bring some of your feast gear to eat on as I am out of paper plates.
Following the cooking guild is the A&S guild.
Even if you are not doing A&S right now come out to socialize. There is some pretty cool people that hang out at these guild meetings.

Mel
Making a trip to the store for ingredients after school today.