[Hellsgate] Steppes Camping

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Tue May 22 17:46:24 PDT 2012

Greetings,
To those who are camping at Steppes. I have contacted the Autocrat and
camping is first come first served, so we may not be able to camp together.
My lady and I along with m'lord Stephan and m'lord Haavar will be there
Friday when the site opens. Sooo, I was thinking if we have the tents for
the others who will be camping with us we could (hopefully) get the sites we
need and we'll set up those tents. Hoping that thatway we will be one big
happy family.  Let me know so I can get the tents NLT Thursday evening.

Yours in Service
Ld Eric B