[Hellsgate] Steppes

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 13:55:12 PDT 2012

Steppes was so much fun and I was glad I was able to share it with some of you. Congratulations Stephen, third place is wonderful!
What Bradon didn't mention was after the Pas de Arms, a knight came to camp and gifted him with a mace.
Everytime I looked at Jamie she was smiling this weekend, which made me smile knowing she was having such a great time.
I wish I could of made it down and watched Lord Eric shot but the the tournment went on for ever. The last bouts were amazing!
Michael talked all night about the day and the fun he had.
The A&S inspired us all to either take up another art or improve upon what we do already.
I know we will tell stories for awhile about the weekend. See everyone Thursday at Social.

Mel ( the sunburned)