[Hellsgate] Crucible Gate update

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:08:12 PDT 2012

To the populace of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and the populace of the
Stronghold of Hellsgate, greetings from Detlef von Marburg, gate
coordinator for Commanders' Crucible!

The chart below lists what I have for the gate schedule for Commanders'
Crucible as of this afternoon.

Let me know if there are any corrections I need to make, or if you want to
volunteer for a slot. It looks like I still have 7 slots for clerks and 4
slots for cashiers.

To those of you who have already volunteered for slots--Herzlichsten Dank!

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

 Commanders' Crucible  Gate Schedule      Time Clerk Clerk Cashier  Friday
18:00 Goldweard clerk 1 cashier 1  19:00 Goldweard clerk 1 Timur  20:00
Coenred clerk 2 Timur  21:00 Coenred clerk 2 cashier 2     Saturday
8:00 clerk
3 clerk 4 cashier 3  9:00 Keyna clerk 5 cashier 3  10:00 Keyna clerk 5 cashier
4  11:00 clerk 6 clerk 7 cashier 4  12:00 clerk 6 clerk 7 Johanna

--

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,