[Hellsgate] Grains of paradise

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 08:52:47 PDT 2012

Joe,
We usually make at least a monthly trip to Austin and when we do we hit Tandies, Hill Country weavers, central market and of coarse half price books. You and Lynn will have to make it with us so we can show you the glory of central market. It is a glorified HEB that carries a wide assortment of bulk spices, grains, candy, coffee, teas and more. Their meat market us unexplainable! They offer a huge assortment of cheeses and bread also.
But our new HEB plus in Belton has a nice bulk dept also. I know the ladies that is in the dept and she will work on getting spices you ask for. She is looking for savory right now. I will ask about grains of paradise next time she comes to school.
Grains of paradise has only in the last few years showed back up and can be found along with some other spices.
And by the way when I looked I had two small bags, and maybe trading spices would be fun!

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy