[Hellsgate] INFO MISSING

Eirik Halfdanarson webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Thu May 10 06:47:10 PDT 2012

Just an FYI the site for crucible linked on the kindom webpage does not
include the member price for attendance. it does have the $5 extra for non
members but not the member price.

Fixed. Somehow I copied over it when I did the ad originally.

Also the stronghold website still has a link for queens on it

Try refreshing the page in your browser. I had the correct page come up
several times. If you leave your computer on all the time, the browser
stores a copy of the web page for faster loading. However, if you don't
occasionally refresh your page in your browser or reboot your computer, the
page it stored can become outdated.

Eirik Halfdanarson
Web Minister