[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484 Meeting in Hellsgate

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:27:54 PDT 2012

How exciting!! Last week the B&B and this week the leather workers guild.
There is some great artisans in the guild and one that is adequate but we will suffer through him!
Stephen bring your gorget and Brandon your pouch so we can show off a little.

Hope to see everyone Wed. for the cooking guild and I am excited about Dawn teaching textures mugs this month.

Mel