[Hellsgate] Loaner garb

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu May 24 12:46:59 PDT 2012

I offered to those goin to Steppes that if they wanted us to camp all
together to bring me their tents so that I could hopefully get us a
Hellsgate camp.  Without the tents to set up right then, all sites are first
come first served. So those coming later Friday or early Saturday may end up
wherever.  No one replied to the offer. Ideas?