[Hellsgate] BAM camping

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Nov 8 14:05:10 PST 2012

Good Morning,

  There has been some interest in a community camp at BAM this year. That is
  only a week away, so is there anyone who can head this up and get us a
  spot? The main thing will be to gather the tent information for those
  camping with us, and then either pre-arranging a spot with the autocrat or
  getting there early enough to block of an area.

  Any one able to take that on?

In Service,
Phelim Gervase called Pug
Baron of Bryn Gwlad
Lord of Hellsgate

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.