[Hellsgate] Loaner gear tonight

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Nov 15 09:01:00 PST 2012

I will be bringing my two sets of loaner armor this evening. However, as it
has been with my loaner stuff, whoever uses it goes and gets it and puts it
back.

Ideally it should be the Marshal that holds and maintains loaner
gear..however I know there are other things involved in that.

Hope to see lots of people out tonight. Remember, next Thursday is
Thanksgiving and as such we will probably not hold a social that night.

If anyone wants to volunteer for Mistress/Master of the list for our
tourneys at Yule, please get with Lord Coenred and Lord Keeghan
respectively.

Eric

I hear and forget, I see and I remember, but if I DO I understand.  -
Chinese Proverb -