[Hellsgate] Raven's Forts War practice and Yule

Gary Pace ridgetop121 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:40:55 PST 2012

Greetings to All,
 I hope these words find the Hells Gate Family safe and well.
 As your Commander, I have fought in two Wars, Pensic and War of the
Rams. I will be going to Gulf War again this spring. I ask that any
who look upon these words and wish to be authorized to take the field
as an archer (my favorite) , a Rapier, a heavy fighter, or begin as a
marshall in training,  plan to attend our War College event on
Feb.15-16-17 Even if you cannot attend the War, attend our event to
help sharpen the skills of those who will. Our Baronial Facebook site
will have the most recent posts. For information go there.
 Also, I would like to have a small Hells Gate Banner to hang in our
Baronial camp or a Hells Gate favor to wear upon the field, if one is
aval..
 As for Yule, I will be unable to attend as Our Barony has Yule on the
same date. If you desire, I can attempt to have some one attend in my
place.
There is War looming! Perpare your A&S, Volunteer plans and Weapons to
defend our Majesties and their lands at Gulf War.

Lord Pasquale Pace, Baron of Raven's Fort
& Commander of Hells Gate