[Hellsgate] Populace

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 08:49:21 PST 2012

It is always fun to attend populace, but one great moment that happens at every meeting is the monk full of cookies.  Does this peak your interest? Well come to our monthly buisness meeting to fully understand the monk statement. And for everyone who knows about the monk don't forget to bring your dollar.

Mel
Who has her dollar ready!!