[Hellsgate] Tonights Social

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:26:40 PST 2012

Greetings,

Sounds like it should be fun. I unfortunately am caught down with a cold. I
will also be unable to attend the A&S event. Also I ask every member of the
list to keep Cacey Christensen (aka: Lord of the Weather) In your thoughts
and prayers. Cacey's MIA status with the group is due to the fact that
since last Thursday he has been in the hospital with a severe infection.
The current report from him is that he is holding it together, waiting on
news. I saw him last Saturday, and was able to try and cheer him  up.

Sincerely
Catarina Tedesca (Tiffany Salling)