[Hellsgate] Hi all..

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:33:40 PDT 2012

Well met, Heather!

Joining a mailing list like this one is a good start. Have you been to the
kingdom website? The URL is www.ansteorra.org.

And then the larger SCA website is www.sca.org

I'll let the Stronghold officers jump in now. I look forward to seeing you
out and about!

Detlef von Marburg, CSM

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Heather Copeland <hcopeland1974 at me.com>wrote:

> My name is Heather Copeland and I will be relocating to the Killeen area
> in approximately 6 weeks. I have told, based on my interests, joining an
> SCA group would be something I would enjoy. How do I go about joining?
> Thank you.
>
> Heather

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!