[Hellsgate] Hi all..

Heather Copeland hcopeland1974 at me.com
Wed Oct 10 18:51:14 PDT 2012

Thank you all so much. I don't know much of SCA, except what I've been told by an acquaintance in the past. Because I am moving to the area alone and don't know anyone I thought this would be a good way to meet people. My job is very demanding so I'm certain as to how active I can be, but I will play it by ear for starters. My interests are of course, beer. :) Plus I'm a woman so I adore clothing. I guess right now it's basically a learning experience for me.

Heather