[Hellsgate] Social

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 07:07:51 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

Well its Thursday and I am looking forward to seeing everyone tonight as me and my family missed last week.
For anyone who knows James, he will be out tonight to say hi to everyone, if you didn't have the chance to meet him before he left for boot camp come meet him he's a great kid. I might be a little prejudice since he's mine.

You seen the post about the  Arts and Science Day in Bryn Gwlad, I encourage you to attend this even if your haven't entered a competition yet.

See everyone tonight!!

Mel