[Hellsgate] Hi all..

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 12:03:42 PDT 2012

Hi Heather,

Just being nosy here....what are some of your interest.  We have an active Brewers guild (ran by the brew master himself), a leatherworks guild, a cooking guild, and a garb get together.  But if we don't do it here we have friends in Bryn Gwlad that maybe do.
Another question....how much do you know of the SCA? We will be  happy to help get you started.
Throw out any question you have, we are all talkers and will jump right on it to help ya.

Melisenda
Looking forward to meeting you!