[Hellsgate] Bjornsburg event

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Mon Oct 22 07:47:07 PDT 2012

Had a great time at the Bjornborg event. Spent all day on the archery range.
It was a great and very challenging archery tourney.  I lost a arrow and
shot the wrong bear, but I had a GREAT time and that's what counts.  Didn't
get to see the fighting as it was occuring at the same time as the archery,
but it sounded amazing.  Really enjoyed getting to chat with Master Jovian,
and got some ideas and insight. Thank you M. Jovian.  Lady Alexandra and
myself were awarded the Sable Shield. Havarr won the thrown weapons tourney
and received a wonderful throwing axe as his prize.

YIS
Ld Eric