[Hellsgate] Social

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 12:08:23 PDT 2012

I hate to say it, but Lady Alexandra and I will not be in attendance this
evening. We were both looking forward to it, and to see James again.
However, while I am feeling a bit better, Lady Alexandra is not. The cough
and congestion meds we have been taking have helped a bit. If not better by
tomorow morning, it will be off to see the Doc.  Hope everyone has fun
tonight and we will see you all next week.

YIS
Ld Eric

Keyna, I will get in touch with you tomorrow and sort out getting the reeipt
to you.