[Hellsgate] Heraldry night and heavy combat

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Tue Sep 11 19:39:38 PDT 2012

Just a reminder to all the members of the Stronghold that this Thursday will
be heraldry night at the social.  I will be available all night to help
folks with their heraldic submission (as much as I can without being able to
look up conflicts).  I will have forms for those that need them.  Lord
Adrian, please have the receipt book for payments as I know of at least
three submissions that need to be paid for.  If you are planning a
submission and have completed the forms yourself, please bring them along.
If you have not paid for your submissions by the end of social this
Thursday, it will be submitted next month since we have to get a group check
cut and I need to get the forms in the mail as soon as possible.

Also, I will be looking to speak to heavy fighters that might be interested
in melee work.  With the melee season just opening, there are two melee
events in the coming months and Gulf Wars will be upon us before you know
it.  Best we plan now to support the Bryn Gwlad War Company.

In Service,

Lord Coenred