[Hellsgate] Media/charcoal

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 07:08:08 PDT 2012

Greetings,
Two things first of anyone planning on bringing charcoal to baronial? Secondly tonight I would like to know if anyone would have a problem with me contacting the FT Hood sentinel about coming out and doing an article on Hellsgate? Now before anything is said as hospitaler I know the steps that need to be taken for this to happen (contacting kingdom media liaison and so forth) so lets not worry about that. What I would like to know is every ones views on the subject. I think it would be a great recruiting tool as a lot of housing areas get the sentinel free. Also, to make everyone aware that if this happens everyone would need to be on their best behavior and talking to the media would be controlled and limited to the more senior members and officers. That is as per kingdom and society policy. I do not want any populace members feelings to get hurt but we must play by the rules. Again as recruitment and retention is in my scope of responsibilities, I believe this could boost our visibility to people that do boy know we exist. Please let me know what your opinions are tonight or here on the list. Thank you.
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson