[Hellsgate] Hey

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 06:23:44 PDT 2012

Greetings to the list,
Just wanted to say hello to one and all. Thank you for the greetings the other day over the phone. Congratulations again to Nick and Sarah. And also thank you Nick for covering down on the hospitaler report for me. Regional was very happy with it. I can't wait to return home I do have the tentative return schedule for myself ask m'lady Asta for that info (operational security with email). Well I hope everyone has a great day and I can't wait to meet all of our new people.
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson
P.S. I am bored out here lol