[Hellsgate] Defender of the Fort Sept.14-16

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 04:30:19 PDT 2012

Stephan-

You'll meet new ones.  I can't go because I have drill.

Helene

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM, Web Minister <
webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> If folks aren't going to Ravensfort, there is a demo that Saturday in Bryn
> Gwlad. I encourage folks to support one of those.
>
> Eirik
> On Sep 8, 2012 5:44 AM, "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am probably going to daytrip from Brenham.
> >
> > Ioannes
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:52 AM, STEPHEN STEGER <knightslament at yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Is anyone going? I am trying to decide. But a camping event without
> > friends might be a bit weird.
> > >
> > > Stephan
> >

> > --
> > "Thousands of Sarmatians, Thousands of Franks, we've slain them again
> > and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
> > --Vita Aureliani

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.