[Hellsgate] A&S Night 9/19

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:20:39 PDT 2012

This Wednesday, Lord Adrian is teaching a banner making class. Banners
helped our group stand out at GeekFest! And, I would be hard pressed to
find a Hellsgater whose heart did not stir at the thought of our beautiful
device (made by Lady Alexandra) greeting us at fighter practice each week.
If you have a design or device you would like to paint on an item (i.e.
besides fabric), please either email a copy of it to Adrian at
knottsa at yahoo.com, or bring a copy on a flash drive. A projector will be
available.
Please bring pencils for tracing, and paints, brushes etc. if you wish to
paint. Acrylics and cloth paints work great!
The class will be held at:

Killeen Community Center
2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
Killeen, TX 7541
Room 105
8pm to 9:45pm
 And a hearty vivat to Stephen for his brewing achievements at Ravens Fort!
YIS,
Johanna