[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Tue Sep 25 13:43:37 PDT 2012

Martha,
Fall Baronial is this weekend in Austin. Don't worry about the name thing
you can use Martha. As far as garb we can get you into something that will
work. It's a camping event. There will be fighting, both heavy and light and
archery...and other things. It's also kinda the last local event until Yule.
Let us know what's you need and we can help.  If you need a tent etc. MWR on
post rents them for really cheap for the weekend. Same I think with sleeping
bags etc.  We'd love to have you come out and really see what we do.

YIS
Lord Eric