[Hellsgate] Personal Invitation

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 17:39:54 PDT 2012

Oh my! I might need a drink!!!!!

________________________________
 From: Scot Eddy <mister_eddy2003 at yahoo.com>
To: Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:00 PM
Subject: [Hellsgate] Personal Invitation

Hi Hellsgate,

It's your favorite Laurel.... from Bryn Gwlad.... whose name is Jovian.

I've seen lots of talk about the Bryn Gwlad event and I would like to personally invite each of you to come. It will be lots of fun; archery, fencing, armored combat, Arts and Sciences, and bardic (poetry and songs). Ya'll know me (for better or for worse) and I will introduce you to anyone you'd like to know. It can be a bit daunting to approach folks you don't know, so I'd like to try to make it easier to do.

One think I don't think you should miss is the bardic circle Saturday night led my Thomas of Tenby. He's a Lion of Ansteorra. What is that? Come and ask him what it means. There will be lots of folks there singing and reciting poetry. I'm even going to try to sing (gasp!)

 I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you there.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian