[Hellsgate] Good Day

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:14:53 PDT 2012

Agreed, the weather was perfect and cool, I apologize for having to leave,
as I was feeling very ill by the time I got home. I think I went thru about
3 gallons of water, and a 4 hour nap (I took Ibuprofen) feeling slightly
better but still wobbly. I hope to return to finish the ball I started.
Looking forward to Social on Thursday.

Sincerely
Catarina