[Hellsgate] Social

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:55:55 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I apologize for being unable to attend, I hope it was fun for all who were
able to be there. Due to my son being ill and my husband getting ready for
a week in the field, I had only about 2 hours of sleep, driving was a
nightmare. I miss you all and hopefully will be out next Thursday.  However
due to Sean's field training, i will be unable to attend the A&S class on
Wednesday.

Much love and peace this weekend.
Sincerely,
Caterina (Tiffany)