[Hellsgate] Newest Star of Merit holder

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:44:59 PDT 2012

Thank you guys!

Mel, you're crazy. It'll take a while for me to get used to the Honorable
Lord part, but when I do, YOU can certainly call me Honorable Lord Der LOL

Detlef von Marburg, CSM

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Keyna <keyna at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Congrats detlef
> Keyna
>

> On 9/16/2012 9:24 AM, Ruiz wrote:
>
>> Congrats Detleff! A well deserved recognition. You are a hard worker and
>> an asset to the SCA. Does this mean I now call you Honorable Lord Der???
>>
>> Congratulations again,
>>
>> Mel
>>

>>   Lord Detleff is now Honorable Lord and if I remember correctly
>> Companion of the Order of the Star of Merit. I was awarded Braumeister of
>> the Fort for winning the Brewing Competition.  Hellsgate was well
>> represented by all.

>> ------------------------------**---------
>> Text inserted by Panda GP 2012:
>>
>>   This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail
>> (spam), click on the following link to reclassify it:
>> http://localhost:6083/Panda?**ID=pav_16488&SPAM=true&path=C<http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_16488&SPAM=true&path=C>
>> :**\Windows\system32\config\**systemprofile\AppData\Local\**
>> Panda%20Security\Panda%**20Global%20Protection%202012\**AntiSpam

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!