[Hellsgate] Thoughts

Scot Eddy mister_eddy2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 07:15:55 PDT 2012

Start simply. Look up the German (old or new) words for commonly used items like 'sword', 'helmet', 'shield', 'bottle', 'mead', etc. Throw a couple of greetings and you're on your way.

Look up free German lessons online. Rosetta Stone sounds like a great product, but are you actually wanting to become fluent?

A German accent tape might be a good investment.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian