[Hellsgate] Thoughts

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 22:47:09 PDT 2012

Just wanted to say a quick thank you in case i missed responding to anyone.

Also a quick explanation. Karen has know me since our school years and has heard the family stories and can vouch for some if not all of this. What you dont know is growing up my mothers side of the family spoke English to me. My Fathers family had people who spoke German. So when I started talking it was a gibberish mixture of the two wich also made me studder very badly. I ended up spending time in speech therapy until the fifth grade. when they split up I never got to spend much time with my fathers side of the family, and felt bad about missing out on them and what I could have had. So what do I do when I join SCA? Adopt a German personae of course.