[Hellsgate] Calling my D&D Players

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 16:37:46 PDT 2012

Caroling sounds fun!!

Mel

________________________________
 From: Tiffany Salling <tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com>
To: hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:43 PM
Subject: [Hellsgate] Calling my D&D Players

I apologize for using this method to reach everyone, my cell phone did a
random restart and all of my cell contacts were erased AGAIN. Please
forgive me.

To those participants who wanted to get together and have a D&D campaign,

Due to Sean's Career related activities, the campaign has been placed on
hold until further notice. If you would like further info feel free to TEXT
me if you have my number and I can privately discuss it with individuals.
again I apologize, the main campaign is on hold.

However, my home is still open to anyone wishing to host a class, or
perhaps a random craft night with a funny movie in the background can work
too. Just let me know.  ooh a bardic night, Christmas is only a couple of
months away...caroling? hint hint.  lol. Anyway I am deeply sorry.

Sincerely
Tiffany (Caterina)