[Hellsgate] Mock court

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:04:14 PDT 2012

Depending on the shape I'm in after class this evening, I'll be by. Court
protocol is one of my favorite subjects.

I'll see if I can locate my protocol sheet online. One caveat: obviously
I'll be in mundanes.

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg, CSM

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Branden <twobucksanchange at yahoo.com>wrote:

> My Lords and Ladies,
> Please do not forget that Lord Eric Bentbow will be giving a brief customs
> and courtesies class to be followed by a brief hands on mock court to check
> your learning. This being said Lord Coenred suggested that those who have
> garb wear it and so it shall be. See you all later.
> YIS,
> Havarr Ericsson

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!