[Hellsgate] Regrets

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:19:36 PDT 2012

Would that His Majesty Ansteorra were signing your checks!

You will be missed, Lord Coenred.

Detlef

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Michael Ruiz <mikethepuma at me.com> wrote:

> It is sad you will not be coming out this weekend Conrad but thank you for
> the weather :) lol
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Sep 28, 2012, at 3:47 PM, Branden <twobucksanchange at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > That sucks my Lord that damn uncle of ours. I unfortunately lost your
> number can you call me my Lord 254-813-5041
> > YIS,
> > Havarr Ericsson
> >
> > Dave Goldie <missinglink at phulesgold.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Well, it seems that Uncle Sam has decided to screw with my weekend.
>  That
> >> means you will not have the pleasure of my company (this breaks all of
> your
> >> hearts I know).  On the up side, since I cannot make it, you should have
> >> beautiful weather (Coenred's Rule of Event Weather: Any event Coenred
> cannot
> >> attend will have great weather regardless of the forecast).  I hope you
> all
> >> enjoy the weekend.
> >>

> >> Coenred

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!