[Hellsgate] Gate help for Queen's Champion

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Thu Apr 4 08:00:53 PDT 2013

Bryn Gwlad has the great honor of hosting Queen's Champion for May 10-12th.  This means we need to all pull together to make this a very memorable occasion for Her.

I will be running gate where we will greet each of our guests, have them sign the appropriate forms, and pay the appropriate fees.  I need volunteers to help me with this endeavor.

There will be 5 cashier shifts:
Friday-
3:45pm-6:00pm
5:45pm-8:00pm
7:45pm-11:00pm

Saturday-
6:45am-9:00am
8:45am-11:00am

and 7 clerk shifts:
Friday-
3:45pm-6pm
5:45pm-8pm
5:45pm-9pm
7:45pm-11pm

Saturday-
6:45am-9am
6:45am-10am
8:45am-11am

Please let me know what shift you would like to sit.  I will need what shift, your name, and your contact information (email for reminding and phone number for emergency).

In service,
Myfanwy