[Hellsgate] Comanders crucible silent auction

starryeyes1821 starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 15:32:34 PDT 2013

Greetings to my fellow Hellsgaters,

As we all know our annual Commanders Crucible event is fast approaching. As a group we decided to have a silent auction to help raise funds for our growing Stronghold.  I volunteered to run the auction and am now needing your help. If anyone would like to donate an item(s) or sca related service to be auctioned, I need to know what it is. I am asking that all donation ideas are submitted to me no later than June 1st. Once you submit an idea please be certain that you can uphold it by either getting the item to me before crucible or bring it early the morning of the event. We need as much help as possible for this to be successful. I do greatly thank you for your help. Ideas can be emailed to me at starryeyes1821 at aol.com or feel free to call me st 219-314-6679.

YIS
Lady Asta Bassadottir

Sent from my Cricket smartphone