[Hellsgate] Forwarded request

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Wed Apr 17 13:59:14 PDT 2013

Messaged to me by Ivarr;

Got a question for you. I am helping a bard from Seawinds to find a
location to have a small, off calendar Bardic College in the Bryn
Gwlad/Hellsgate area. Is there a facility in the Hellsgate region that
has a couple classrooms and is cheap to use? And is there a place that
could be used in the evening, somewhere near the classroom facility
where folks could gather to try out their bardic that evening? I am just
 fishing for a site right now, let me know if you know of something, or
who to talk to in Hellsgate about this.

Thanks,

Ivarr

YIS,