[Hellsgate] Populace Meeting

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Apr 2 20:18:07 PDT 2013

To the gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings and
warm salutations. It is my earnest hope that this missive finds each of
you hale and hearty.
This is just a gentle reminder from my desk to yours that tomorrow is
once again that auspicious time for us to gather and plan the future for
our fair Stronghold and its lands and subjects. Take some time from
managing your lands, guilds etc and join with us for a time at 8 pm
tomorrow evening at the Community Center in Killeen.
Please remember that this gathering is the time that you can have input
into the Strongholds activities etc.
Hoping to see many there tomorrow evening.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate