[Hellsgate] Populace Meeting

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 3 08:18:54 PDT 2013

Unfortunately that slavedri... umm, wonderful Mistress Melisenda has me
slaving away... umm, joyfully laboring for the Minstry of Arts and Sciences
and I will not be able to attend.

Actually, I have to work and won't be off in time to attend. The web site is
doing well, I will post event information when I receive it.

Eirik Halfdanarson