[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night in Georgetown 4/15/2013 from 7-10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 19:48:56 PDT 2013

This week it will be Wyllow's turn to keep the doors open for Open Shop Night while I am off at a meeting for work.  I'll be back sometime after 9 PM, but meanwhile there will be assistance available for research, sewing projects and other fiber arts.  The workshop will be open for those who are able to make progress on their own.

Open Shop is at 903 Brook Meadow Cove, Georgetown, TX.  Call us if you need directions or have questions (281) 615-three two four nine.

Maelgwyn

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: