[Hellsgate] Populace Meeting

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Wed Apr 3 15:10:04 PDT 2013

DO NOT FORGET MMMMM!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: hellsgate-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:hellsgate-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Ruiz
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:36 AM
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate
Subject: Re: [Hellsgate] Populace Meeting

I wanted to encourage everyone to come to populace! Most people think it is
"Just a boring business meeting" but it is so much more than that.
We discuss the future of the stronghold so come and be apart of the decision
making process. The business takes only about 30  minutes the rest of the
time it is socializing. make it a priority and come out tonight. If you are
new to our group this is the perfect time to meet people.

Mel