[Hellsgate] We beg forgiveness!

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Apr 4 14:21:02 PDT 2013

Good Cataldo and his lady Amy, does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings.
Cataldo, please be at rest over your recent absence from our midst. We
understand that oft the rigors of family and duty keep us busy ad away
from friends.  So worry not, take care of that which must be done and we
shall see you soon.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow