[Hellsgate] Just in case

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Apr 25 18:35:44 PDT 2013

OK was told today the Family has elected instead to have a small family service Friday morning at 10 am  instead of Saturday.

 So when I get off at 6 in the morning, I will be trying to prepare for the Funeral, The Coronation trip and for the  Brewing Day in the park on Sunday. Not making promises, as there is a laundry list of things I need to do that I let slide when I determined I wasnt going to Coronation. (like cleaning out the Car and having the Oil changed, packing etc.)

Plus I have a shooping list of Grains and supplies to get for the Brew Day, but get paid tomorrow and Brew Shop isnt open Sunday. So if I can keep myself up for roughly the next 24 hours and get all that done I will see yall at Coronation

YIS,
Stephan