[Hellsgate] Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Apr 29 16:52:47 PDT 2013

Unto the gentles of the fair Stronghold of Hellsgate does Lord Eric
Bentbow send greetings and good wishes. My Lords and Ladies, believe it
or not but another month has passed and May is upon us. So as in our
usual manner we will meet once again for our populace meeting, at the
usual place and time.
There are many things to discuss and decide to chat about and laugh and
have fun.  So please if the time does present itself friendly to you,
pray attend these wonderful gathering of the Stronghold. Join us and see
how the cogs and wheels of our lands come together to create the magic
that is Hellsgate.
With those words I do close this missive and hope to see as many as
possible at the meeting.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Stronghold of Hellsgate