[Hellsgate] Saturday Field Trip to Blue Moon Glassworks

Martha Schreffler mot at swbell.net
Thu Aug 1 18:35:42 PDT 2013

This Saturday, August 3rd, is the field trip to Blue Moon Glassworks.  We're meeting there at 2:00 p.m. Blue Moon sells stained glass, lampwork and encaustic supplies.  The address is 108 W 43rd St in Austin. I'd appreciate it if you would let me know you are coming so I can let them know how many of us to expect but it's okay to make up your mind at the last minute and just show up.  (www.austinbluemoon.com) - Amata Amati d'Arezzo