[Hellsgate] Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Aug 6 17:26:14 PDT 2013

Greetings to the Peers, Lords, Ladies and Gentles of our glorious
Stronghold of Hellsgate. It is my hope and wishes that as much as
possible that all is well with each of us.  Lord Lucas please keep us up
to date on your journeys and current situation, the prayers and good
wishes of all the Stronghold go out to you and yours.
Tomorrow is the 1st Wednesday of the month and as such our monthly
populace meeting. There will be many things discussed, among them
Geekfest. So come one come all and join us for a small time to see how
things are done.

Yours  in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate